Tuesday, January 14, 2014

KAING KARGADOR


I love to eat. I sooo love to eat!

I am so lucky to have a slim body despite of my “KARGADOR APPETITE”
And because of that I thought of sharing with you the -

“Ang 7 na PINAKAMASARAP NA KAINAN SA MALOLOS”

(well, at least for me).

I visit and dine to these kainan’s because of their different 
specialties that I’m sure you will love too.

Let’s start from my least visited to my most favorite:


7. BAHAY NA TISA - Roast Beef and Lengua


Located along Paseo De Roxas, Brgy Catmon near Barasoain Church.
Dito yung “mahal pero sulit ang pera” and if you happen to have a 
“sosyal and maselang” bisita. I recommend you this place


6. MABUHAY PANSITERIA – Pansit Guisado


Pansiteria built around 1970’s. where families dine here usually after 
mass. Located at Poblacion ng Malolos at the back of the Cathedral.
I recommend you go there lunch time kasi they serve beer and
liquors from late afternoon until closing time. Prices are affordable.


5. CITANG’S – Kalamay, Suman, Puto, Tamales



This place also serves LTB and Pansit but Citang is 
known for their Kalamay and Suman - Bila-Bilao!
Kung pang-regalo o panghanda ang hanap mo, dito 
ka na bumili. Sulit na, hindi ka pa mapapahiya.
Citang is located in Barangay Sta Isabel.


4. LUGAWAN NI ABEL – Lugaw, Tokwa, Baboy


Lugaw and Goto here in Abel has a distinct taste
that makes me go back and crave for more.
I’m just not so sure but this place was built for
as long as I can remember. Abel is located
in Barangay Santisima Trinidad


3. KABISERA  RESTO – Pancit Canton and Kabisera Chicken


If you are a pancit canton lover – here is the place for you.
I remember when I was a kid, nahihilo ako kapag kumakain
Ako nito (for some unknown reason, I blamed it on the quality
Of noodles hahaha), but when I tasted Kabisera’s I keep
Coming back whenever I crave for Canton. One of
their specialties too is the Kabisera Chicken na tamang
tamang partner ng Pancit. Because it's built like an old-time 
house the place has pleasant soothing ambience.
Prices are affordable and good venue for small parties


2. KAPUSO – Tapsilog, Longsilog, Liemposilog




Located along Mc Arthur Hi way, Kapuso is open
24 hours and is actually offering the same variety
as to other Tapsilogan but it’s their SINANGAG
I am puzzled to as to how they cook and what secret
ingredient they put on it. Definitely not for “sosyal and
maarteng” bisita. Kapuso is the place where
“NAGPAPA-GISAW” na mga nag-inuman goes to at night.
Prices are very, very affordable. And to add some more,
Nakaka 3 cup ng sinangag si Justin dito. Ako? 2 cups!!! : )


and my most visited place is... <drum roll>


1. PARK N’ DINE – SISIG!!! Pinakbet w/Bagnet, Chicken Pandan
                    Chicharong Bulaklak, Crispy Binagoongan
 Tapsilog, Kilawing Tanigue


   

 

If you like your Pork SISIG crunchy, without mayonnaise and
raw egg on top of it – ay dito ka na! I am a suki for 6 years now.
(and most of my friends). I visit and Dine here twice or thrice 
a month because of its sumptuous food and  affordable prices. 
The place is very simple yet ito yung matatawag na “kain bahay”.
Comfortable and accessible. I also bring balikbayan friends and 
family here kasi hindi ka talaga mapapahiya sa lasa ng pagkain nila. 
Although it doesn’t live up to its name - PARK N’ DINE – 
(parking space can accommodate only 2 cars)
I and my friends have this personal joke – O saan tayo kakain
Sa DINE N' DINE? : ) but regardless, this place is highly recommended.




So that’s all folks! If you happen to know a Restaurant or a place to eat
in Malolos, City that I did not mention here, please, please share it.

Don't wanna miss half of my life : )

No comments:

Post a Comment