Friday, April 23, 2010

BAHALA NA NGA

(written - June 1995)
1ST YEAR COLLEGE

I was hesitant to go to school, gusto ko teacher lang, but my mother wants me to become a Nurse. So, yon nag-enrol ako sa nursing school. I met a lot of people, I failed my math subject. I thought after that I can convince my Nanay to shift my course, kaya lang ayon, awa ng Diyos, I passed 1st and 2nd sem.

Ang tanong _ magka-capping kaya ako?



2ND YEAR COLLEGE

I passed 2nd year 1st sem so, I was in the capping list na. Nakakatuwa because I’m really not exerting much effort yet naipapasa ko pa rin ang subjects ko. I gained lots of friends and had boyfriend too, yun nga lang palpak ang lovelife ko… kelan kaya darating si Romeo ko. Pero okay lang, darating naman yun I know.

The question is _ I passed 2nd year, 2nd sem, pero makakaya ko kaya ang mga duties?



3rd YEAR COLLEGE

If not of the patient’s siguro sumuko na talaga ako. Buti na lang I’m a peoples person. Kaya yon, I begin to like my course na. Through our duties nagamit ko naman yung ilusyon ko na maging teacher especially in CHN during Mother’s Class. So, again with flying colors I passed my 3rd year, 1st and 2nd sem.

Kaya lang, makaka-graduate kaya ako?



4th YEAR COLLEGE

At last! I accepted and love my course na. Syempre naman nasa graduating list na ko noh!. But this is the most painful part of all. Imagine mo for four years of being together maghihiwa-hiwalay din pala kayo. Magkikita-kita pa kaya kami? But that is not the question_

Maipapasa kaya naming ang Pre-board exam?



PRE-BOARD EXAM

Well, through prayers, I passed the pre-board exam. Yun nga lang pasang-awa ang score ko - 75%... eh ano, yes or no lang naman ang sagot dun – pasado ka? – YES!

E paano na sa Board Exam?



BOARD EXAM

Grabe! I passed my course for four years huh, plus the pre-board without exerting so much effort na ginawa ko sa board exam e mukha yatang tagilid pa. Pero di bale, nag-pray naman ako kay St. Jude, kay St. Claire, kay Mama Mary at almost all saints, not to mention Brother Jesus and God the Father.

Hmm whether or not I pass the Board Exam, eh ano, wala naman akong balak magtrabaho sa hospital. Di ba nga, I really don’t like nursing?!


So, saan ka magta-trabaho?
( eh… kahit saan )


Anong klaseng trabaho?
( ah… basta kahit ano )


Makakahanap ka ba agad?


Hay naku naman, wala na ba talagang katapusan ito, I thought after graduating college tapos na.


Hmmmppp…. Bahala na nga!
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment